11467 Brockway Road
Truckee CA 96161
Truckee CA 96161
Tasting Room Offerings!
TRW Pairing Menu
Truckee River Winery believes that great wine should be enjoyed with great food. We have created a fun and unique appetizer menu-complete with artisan cheese platter, paninis, antipasto platters and gluten free options. Please take a minute to peruse our menu below.
*Our menu changes frequently due to product availability. The menu online is updated often, however it may not be the current menu at the tasting room.
TRW Retail Items
Truckee River Winery loves to support the locals, as they have supported us over many years. We carry many local and unique retail and food items, from jewelry and spa products to bread, candy, chocolate and more! We pride ourselves in picking products that are all natural, local and great!
Below is a list of many of the local vendors we use.
TRW Pairing Menu
TRW Beverage List
TRW Local and Unique Vendors
- Beehive Cheese Company - artisan cheeses hand rubbed with the best ingredients from Unitah, Utah.
- Bellwether Farms - cheeses produced in Sonoma County, CA.
- Chuao Chocolate - Voted Best Chocolate in the USA in 2012! Unusual and delicious chocolate bars from San Diego, CA.
- Central Coast Cremery - responsible, sustainable and delicious cheeses made from local California milk from Paso Robles, CA.
- Cypress Grove - award winning goat chevre cheese from Arcata, CA.
- Dirty Little Secret Soap Company - handmade soaps with TRW wine mixed in.
- Haig's Delicacies - Gourmet Mediterranean food from San Francisco.
- JimTown - spreads and sauces made in Healdsburg, CA.
- La Panzanella - Artisan crackers and cookies.
- Marin French Cheese - handcrafted with passion, created with pride and made of the highest quality milk for a distinctive, authentic taste true to our roots in Marin County.
- McClures - gourmet pickles, bloody mary mix and relish.
- Mendocino Mustard - award winning hand-prepared gourmet mustards from Mendocino, CA.
- Mt. Townsend Creamery - At Mt. Townsend Creamery, we work with local farmers to handcraft a product that captures the character of the Olympic Peninsula, reinvigorating old world traditions to produce delicious, artisan cheeses.
- Niman Ranch - Niman Ranch raises livestock traditionally, humanely and sustainably to bring you the finest tasting meat in the world.
- O Olive Oil - produced in Petaluma CA. Unique blends of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and California made Balsamic Vinegars.
- Olympia Provisions - Olympia Provisions is a USDA approved charcuterie shop in Portland, Oregon.
- Rescued Wine Candles - Hand poured premium all natural soy wax, infused with signature fragrances and giving back to animal rescue from Truckee, CA.
- Scarpetta - All natural, small batch pasta sauces from Italy.
- Sierra Nevada Cheese Company - handcrafted award- winning Natural and Organic artisan cheeses from Willows CA.
- Sonoma Brinery - Sonoma Brinery provides a variety of all-natural pickles and sauerkraut to stores and restaurants throughout the West.
- Tahoe Truckee Jerky - high quality tender jerky products from Truckee, CA.
- Tahoe Trail Bar - great taste, healthy and all-natural ingredients and consistent quality trail bars made in the Tahoe Basin.
- Theo - Fair Trade, organic, fabulous, chocolates.
- Truckee Sourdough - local Truckee bread producer. Available for retail purchase as well as our bread source for all our menu items.
- WOW Baking - all natural wheat and gluten free baking from Kent, WA.
- Zena's Sass - the everything sauce from Santa Cruz, CA.